1. The “Organiser” is The Alfred Beit Foundation, a registered charity in Republic of Ireland, and with registered offices at Russborough House, Blessington, Co Wicklow.
2. By purchasing an Event ticket and/or attending an Event using a ticket (a “Ticket”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted without a valid re-entry ticket.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
6. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
7. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
8. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
9. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and for their likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and/or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide in all perpetuity.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
11. Order cancellation / amendment: Once an order has been placed it cannot be cancelled or the number of tickets changed in any way. The Organiser will not refund any tickets except in the case of the Event being cancelled.
12. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. The ticket holder will also be offered the option to exchange their Ticket to an equivalent future Event date. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
13. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
14. On entry, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Russborough House & Parklands (and any other regulations provided on entry to the venue).
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and those bound by them hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in connection herewith.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
The Alfred Beit Foundation (the “Organiser”), 2022